Sunday, March 15, 2009

Plans and Poetry: March 14 2009

Cheyenne, my senior border collie, drove me out of bed at 4:00 a.m. this morning. What can I say, she is an old lady and had to go potty. Truth be told I was none too happy about it at the time.

It turned out to be a good thing though. Now I am up for the day, getting an early start on a very full day.

Written Much Later in the Day:
Today was a full workout day. Day 6 of 90 day action plan. I am happy to say I am current with my planned workouts. 12 workouts in 6 days. I am tired though, should be better in a couple of weeks. Need to get myself on a consistent sleep pattern. Workouts are good, eating pattern has been inconsistent. Be better tomorrow. No sense in crying over spilt milk. Just pick up from here and go on.

David was called to work, he is sleeping so much I am concerned. Seems like he is always tired.

I decided to wait until April 1st to measure and update photos. Then follow up each month around the first of the month, rather than mid month.





Bits and pieces of life
Snapshots of a moment
Glimpses into another

A Peek into an underlying consciousness
A photo frozen moment
An awakening comment

Notes of a favorite song
Visual blurb in video
A tenuous connection

Exploring new relationships
Reconnecting with friends lost in time
Bits of truth

Something’s missing
Look again
Found a friend




Life is a journey, enjoy the trip.
Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs
Robbins Run Ranch: Living the Dream With Our Pomeranians
Independent Beachbody Coach: Join the Team Beachbody Club and Get the Body You Want

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video