Wednesday, July 26, 2006

First Day Blogging... New Adventure




Yeah ... that pic says it all right... but what does it say... funny... hysterical... victory laugh... defeat... doesen't really matter... it just is... could be frustration... feel a bit of that this morning... can't help people...group or individual... that refuse to help themselves... hard lesson to learn... I keep banging my head up against that one... I could spew all the details... hmmmm.... you know ... I thought it would be a fair amount of vitirol... but surprisingly it's just not there... gee suppose I've grown... lol... I did my part... gave her the opportunity... she vomited excuses all over herself and me as well... stinky ones... ugh... then tried to hook me with a self righteous barb... dripping with the stench of laziness... ugh... stink! stink! stink! Stinking Thinking... ugh... give me a fire hose... I need to hose this stink off me... clings like toxic waste... ugh... power wash baby... hose it all off the outside of me... then stick that hose in my ear and wash it out of my mind as well... every little bit of it... 3 major reekers yesterday... whine... gripe... beg... excuse... ugh... sadly I know all three quite well... ugh... whine... "I don't have any money... over and over and over ... my life's a mess... I don't know what to do"... and the whine goes on... ok... here's an idea... hmmmmm... work... whine... "I can't ... I don't know what to do... "...idea... ok... here's training...learn what to do... whine..."my computer is so slow... it's so hard... I just can't do that... it's hot (big surprise... not...IT'S SUMMER... summer is hot!) my air conditioner broke (hint hint) OMG... quit whining and take responsiblity for your own life... you lazy whining shit! Guess there is a bit of vitirol... no I didn't say it to them... wanted to... felt it... still do... disgust... complete and total disgust... the work I do isn't for everyone... there are those that it's just not the right time... or not quite the right match... pretty similar to matching a Pom puppy to it's new people... you do the interview... and you either have the right match... or you don't... you want the right match... don't try to force it to fit... that's just not good... for person or puppy... or person and business... either way... you know that's a good thing... a positive thing... then there's the reekers... we all know them... the whiners...the excuse makers... the bitchers... the rancid gossips... nothing comes out of their mouths that doesn't reek... way past stink... this shit reeks... they are the very same ones that act all self-righteous...slinging barbs and digs... sometimes incidious and subtle... guised in a smile... sometimes a full frontal attack... usually it's somewhat hidden though... rarely a full frontal ... gee that would require taking responsibility for their shitty bits of scum... No I'm not paranoid... most of the folks I meet are a joy to discover... then of course there's the "reekers"... and the surprise reekers... like an apple that looks wonderful on the outside... smells wonderful... and you take a bite and it's rotten and wormy inside... ugh... spit spit spit spit... get that ick out of my mouth... ugh... mouthwash please... mmm ... gargle... gargle... there that taste's better... ok...yeah... I was more than disgusted... just a bit... shall we say... pissed...

Kind of pissed at myself too for letting them just dump all that shit all over me... when I really wanted to say "Oh piss off" and go on my way...

Gotta go take care of the Hairballs... alias Pomeranians... cute little monsters...lol... it is a hot summer s they all have wading areas... they make me think of kids at the lake... in the water... out of the water... hair going everywhich way... lol... they have a great time playing in it... lol... and a brush fixes the hair... well that and some conditioner...lol...

training on seo this afternoon... rock on...

Gotta run... much to do before the day is done...

Life is a journey... enjoy the trip... M

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video