Wednesday, November 04, 2009

I do not believe I would have been so gracious

The video clip is from the Passion of the Christ. I haven't worn a cross since I watched it. I don't know that I ever will again.

Considering what He could have done, and what He chose to do instead; I am amazed. I am thankful for His sacrifice. Yet, it was a very good thing that it was not me. Perhaps that is why I am still here in this life; rather than home.

I do not believe I would have been so gracious

Read

My Savior Loves My Savior Lives Lyrics

here.

Lyrics

My Savior Loves My Savior Lives Lyrics

I am not skilled to understand
What God has willed, what God has planned
I only know at His right hand
Stands one who is my Savior

I take Him at His word and deed
Christ died to save me; this I read
And in my heart I find a need
Of Him to be my savior

full lyrics

more Casting Crowns lyrics


Life is a journey, because of His Sacrifice I am free to be.

Mary E. Robbins

Robbins Run Ranch: Living the Dream in Wyoming
Beautiful Happy Healthy Hairballs: Otherwise Known as Pomeranians

Independent Team Beachbody Coach: Fighting Obesity One Person at a Time
307.788.0202

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video