Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Wow, the last month of 2008.

Whoo Hoo, I will not be sad to see this year go. Although I have quite a bit to get done before the 31st. I have box after box, after tub of receipts and papers sorted. One more, large tub to sort out by the year. Then its sort the individual years, get the bank statements and check registers and sort some more. I so want this finished up on my part by the end of 2008. Then I’ll turn it all over to the accountants and they can take it from there. Good riddance.

The past 5 years have been extremely difficult over all. However we made it through alive. Although there were quite a few times that was questionable. For both myself and my husband.

I did manage to learn something this year, through all the chaos in my life. I have always been one to dwell on the past. What I could have done differently, how many mistakes I made because things weren’t absolutely perfect. Or when I lose so many pounds, or do this or that then my life will be thus and so.

Living in the past or future. Rarely enjoying the present.

You know what? The past is past. Learn from it and move on. The future never get’s here. So what is the point of living in the future? Good way to throw away your life in misery.

Live now; the future will be here soon enough. News flash, when it get’s here, it will be now once again. Live now. Live love laugh now!

I am not saying to not have goals, I am saying live now while you are working on your plans or goals, or whatever. Or you will never live at all.

This is what the past 5 years has taught me. Live now! No regrets.

Life is a journey, enjoy the trip.
Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs
Robbins Run Ranch: Living the Dream With Our Pomeranians
307.788.0202

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video