Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Beautiful sunny morning.

I did something this morning that I haven’t done in ages. I worked a crossword puzzle. Usually I suck so badly at those, but I did pretty well on this one. It was in the Enquirer; yes that is one of my guilty pleasures; puzzles and the gossip rags. I love looking at the clothes people wear. Cup of coffee and the crossword, or Sudoku and I am a happy camper.

Visited with mom this morning. Her eyes seem to be getting better so we are not going to the eye appointment this afternoon. Running into town 2 days in a row is just too much at this point. That reminds me I’d better call and cancel that appt.

I got on the elliptical for 1 km this morning and did a minute on the red ex. Geez that sounds pathetic. The additional exercise is loosening up the crud in my lungs. It’s pretty challenging trying to breathe with that stuff moving. In the long run it will be a good thing. Be wonderful to be able to breathe down to the bottom of my lungs. Be great to take a deep breath without a coughing fit. I am not sure how long it’s going to take to clear them but I am giving it a go. A little bit at a time.

The last time I went all out on breathing exercises I loosened up so much goo that It was a pretty scary night. I sat up in the recliner most of the night barely breathing. Gets kind of creepy when your vision clouds over from lack of oxygen. Oxycise is what got the goo moving last time. I need to get it out of my lungs; the trick is to not suffocate in the process.

I am going to do 1/3 of the commuter routine and see how that goes. I’ll give that a go then repeat it for a week or so and add another 1/3 of the commuter routine the next week, then the last 1/3 the week after that. Hope this works without knocking me out. I really do not like going into oxygen deprivation feels like you have a high powered electric fence tied to you; all over your body. Nasty feeling. I hate being shocked and that is exactly what it feels like.

Ok I’m going for it.

I’ll be back… or I won’t. If I’m not back in a bit. Well a day or week or so, then I’ve probably crossed over. Have a wonderful life. If I’m back then my plan is working in some way and I am breathing better.

Life is a journey, enjoy the trip.
Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs
Robbins Run Ranch: living the dream with our pomeranians

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video