Thursday, December 18, 2008

The sun is shining and all is well with the world.

Wow what a thought. It is a delightful thought. I do miss the ignorant bliss of childhood at times.

All is well with the world. Hmmm, interesting concept. Does that mean all is as it should be? All is well with my household at this very moment in time. Tomorrow be damned. We live today.

Does it mean that all is as it is? Some are happy, some are sad. Some are prospering- in whatever definition they may have for prospering. Others are in abject poverty and desolation-whatever definition they may have for abject poverty and desolation.

Since the beginning of life on this planet, some have been sated while others are hungry. Some are the predator some are the prey. This started way before man ever set foot on this planet. Frankly it will more than likely be going on long after we are but a footnote in the history of this place.

I watched the movie, Charlie Wilsons War
the other day. I’d seen it in the movie listings as I scanned through the channels. It just kept jumping out at me. As I was staring uselessly at the TV on one of my insomniac nights. So I watched it.

It is an interesting movie. An excellent comment on leaving things half done. It is also a comment on how our political system works. Fickle beast that it is. Of course it is a fickle beast, it’s made up of humans.

If you haven’t seen Charlie Wilsons War, it is well worth watching.

My cup of coffee is gone and I must run. Full day today.

Life is a journey, each moment a lifetime in itself.
Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs
Robbins Run Ranch: Living the Dream With Our Pomeranians
307.788.0202


No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video