Wednesday, August 20, 2008

August 7, 2008 Wow has this week been a roller coaster ride.


Take the largest coaster and multiply it by 100 and you may come close to my week; as far as emotions, mental outlook, physical outlook, business outlook; and so on. Extremes across the board.

It doesn’t look like the plans we made are going to work out as expected. So, now what? Take a deep breath and change tack. I am not going to compromise my dogs, so it’s going to be a bit slow going in comparison to what was supposed to happen.

But I’ll get it, one day one dog at a time. I was ill a long time, getting things back on track to my satisfaction is going to take some time.

I am responsible for these wonderful little creatures. I will not shirk this responsibility.

Sometimes the answers to prayer we thought were one thing, are something completely different.

Life is a journey, sometimes there are twists in the road.
Mary E. Robbins307.788.0202

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video