Wednesday, August 20, 2008

August 4, 2008 Exhausted: Beautiful Morning


My hubby came in from work around 5 a.m. this morning. It was good to see his smiling face. I always miss him when he’s on the train.

Yesterday was a crazy busy day. Today is lining up to be crazy busy as well. It is good to be making progress. Emotionally draining but very, very good.

I was just about at the end of my rope, so to speak. I kept asking; how am I going to manage this? The Lord answered my prayers and things are moving along. I kept seeking and the same answer kept coming up. So this is the way I am going.

Thank You God for answered prayers!

In truth I am still pretty angry about being put in this position. Not that being angry is going to benefit anyone. It’s not; it’s vacillating between anger and abject grief.

Yes It’s true, I allowed myself to be put in this position. There is no question about that. Once again I hoped to get sweet apples of a bitter pear tree. When it came time to harvest, true to form it was all bitter pears, and no sweet apples.
No the Lord didn’t promise any sweet apples off these bitter pear trees. That is true, I was hoping though. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to change the bitter pear trees; they will have to do that themselves. Not up to me, free will and all that you know. It’s sad though, their lives could be so sweet. Sweet as in wonderful, glorious, not sickly sweet


Life is a journey... sometimes there are twists in the road

Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video