Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Good Morning...




Happily I did Oxycise yesterday... want to do oxycise 60 times before my anniversary October 26, 2006. Get rid of some fat... tone some muscle... increase my oxygen levels... basically feel better overall ...


Ensign started eating... yay... he is this sweet little black puppy that was so small he went hypoglycemic... after 4 days of making him eat... he started eating on his own again... still a very specialized diet... but he's eating... happy dance happy dance... tired happy dance...lol... for such a little fellow he could certainly be a tiny tyrant...lol... my husband named him Ensign. Poms are wonderful dogs... but when they are puppies they can be so fragile... that't the main reason I started keeping my puppies longer... before I'll allow them to go into their new homes with their new families... I want my babies to be healthy... and stable... the extra time gives their little bodies time to develop a stronger immune system... and a more stable digestive system... stronger... more stable ... healthier over all...


The morning is flying by... working on the whelping house more today... basic dog care... some grooming... Predator training... I'm learning a lot ... yay... useful info for getting things done on the internet... I've learned a fair bit of search engine optimization... big smile... my marketing skills are increasing dramatically... I'm seeing increased traffic to all my websites... pretty cool... you know between the dogs and the internet I'm working like a madwoman... and I'm having a great time... meeting some great folks...I"m hungry... gonna grab some breakfast... get oxycise done... and get on with my day...


Life is a journey... enjoy the trip... Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video