Thursday, September 14, 2006

Good morning... Wow...Where do I start...


Good Morning... Bright and early... Well early anyway...lol... been up for quite a while already... It's official... it's Autumn... my favorite season... I love the color change in the trees... the easing of the oppressive heat of summer... turning into the crisp days of autumn... we've had a couple of rains... so the pastures are greening again... the cattle have been able to stay on our pasture all summer into autumn this year... this is the first time that's been able to be done since we bought this place in 2003.

The happy hairballs (poms) are in their last shed of the season... before they start packing on heavy coats for winter... they are enjoying the warm days and cool evenings as well... it's fun to watch them tear the straw bales apart that are put in their houses... each house gets a bale at a time... gives a nice deep layer of bedding... their houses are 4ft by 7ft... need to replace some vinyl door stripping... Had an electrician out to give an estimate for wiring... it will be soooooooo nice to have heated waters in the exercise pens... overhead lights... etc...

On the Internet business end... The Predator Marketing System www.predatorelite.com is really popping... and it's pulling the rest of my business portfolio right along with it... Yes I'm doing a happy dance...lol... and grinning from ear to ear... If at all possible... jump on board... because this baby is moving out... building momentum...and picking up speed... It's going to be a wonderful ride... It doesn't matter whether you know what to do or not... because... the training provided is top notch... step by step training... you get into the training ... which is included at no additional cost I might add... and you will have the practical knowledge and skill to market anything you choose... and be successful at it... none of this... I have this wonderful business, product or idea... now what do I do... you'll know what to do... and have the skills to make it happen...

Ok...yes I'm excited... just a little bit...lol....

Gotta run... my happy hairballs need their morning attention...

Life is a journey... enjoy the trip... Mary E. Robbins & the Happy Hairballs
307-788-0202 skype robbinsrun
www.robbinsrun.com (Pomeranian Site)
www.predatorelite.com (Predator Marketing System)

By the way... if you email me and I don't get back with you promptly... pick up the phone and dial it... between my Pomeranians and Predator... I'm not ignoring you just crazy busy... so ...hello... just keep at it till you get me...

Life is for living...not simply existing...
Mary E. Robbins

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video