Friday, September 08, 2006

Crazy Busy...


Hello... Hello... Hello... I've been crazy busy... between the happy hairballs... Pomeranians... and working with Predator... I've been hitting warp speed...lol... I'd love to hear what you think... the ... the movie inside the site is pretty cool... it does take a bit of time to load as well... but the graphics are top notch... here is the url... enjoy... http://www.predatorelite.com the main part of the site is still being tweaked... but it is already a phenominal program... the total package so to speak... gee suppose I like it...lol... It's already after 1 am and I started pretty early this morning... or rather yesterday morning...lol... have classes for a good part of the day... puppy interview... and electrician coming as well... I'm soooooo excited to be getting the ball rolling on wiring my kennel buildings and yard lights and dog houses... yay! Much needed improvements... much needed in my opinion anyway...long way from how I want it... but a step in the right direction... :)
thinking of you...
Life is a journey... enjoy the trip... Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs (Poms)

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video