Monday, September 18, 2006

Brrrrrrrr...... windy...gray... day...



Hi Ya'll ...It's a windy cold fall day here today... actually it's 54 degrees... so not so cold... but the wind is pushing the temps down with the wind chill factor... wind is coming off the snow in the high country... so...just brrrrr...Ok... I'm done whining about the weather...lol... it's actually beautiful outside even with the wind... and since I live where I do... wind is just part of it... I still wouldn't trade it... it is beautiful out here on my little ranch... the cattle were hanging out on the east side of the hill just on the other side of our circle drive... grazing out of the wind... there is on little black calf out there that was born late in the season... bouncing around enjoying the day...


The happy hairballs are doing great... oh my I have some beautiful puppies... it is so rewarding to watch them develop... I've got to get some photos taken and posted on http://www.robbinsrun.com/ our Poms are Simply Beautiful... if I say so myself... lol...Oh my goodness...


I'm in the process of lining the whelping house with corrugated tin... you know it looks pretty good if I say so myself... I was soooooo thrilled to actually cut it with a circular saw... tee hee I actually did it... yes I was a bit intimated... terrified actually... but I did it... and it came out ok... yes I wore eye protection and gloves...


Predator is taking off... like the space shuttle... http://www.freewebs.com/predatorelite2 see me doing a happy dance all around my office... lol... Mini is dancing right along with me... Happy woman dancing around with a little orange hairball dancing around her feet...lol... hairball would Tilly is looking at me as if I had 2 heads... I can see my new kennel building going up... paid for by Predator... happy me... happy dogs too... Oh yes and those big shades I wanted up over the exercise yards... yippee... Had the electrician out the other day to get his estimate on additional wiring... my big yard lights are going to be on... and heated water in the exercise yards... yup...


Ok...yes I'm excited... I just love it when things come together the way they say they are going to...Yes Predator really works… http://www.freewebs.com/predatorelite3 looks good on paper… and has the added bonus of being the real thing…


You know I'm just having too much fun with these introductory flash pages... click on the links and make sure your speakers are on... enjoy... read... then click through at the bottom of the page to my Predator site.. and watch the movie... the graphics in there are terriffic... while you are in my site... take a look around... then come back later and dig around again... let what you are seeing sink in...


By the way... yes it's real... yes I'm seeing results... good results... yes you can do it... doesn't matter whether you know how to do internet marketing or not...there is live training in a conference room online... step by step training... if you can learn to tie your shoes... you can learn this...


Yes I'm telling everyone I know...probably several times... no that's not my marketing strategy... I'm using thePredator Marketing System... and it works... I'm telling everyone I know... well not everyone... I'm not telling the ones I don't like... only the ones I do... lol... because this is really really good... and I like to share good things with my friends...


Life is a journey... enjoy the trip... Mary E. Robbins & the Happy Hairballs

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video