Wednesday, October 01, 2008

September 25th 2008, Later in the Day

Managed to accomplish a bit today. Sprayed the mid-yard central and all the dog runs in it, and the upper-yard and dog runs, as well as the east yard. I didn’t finish spraying the two lower yards. I did do about 1/3 of the lower yards. I don’t think the spray is going to go as far as I thought it would; or as far as the guy from the store thought it would. I think that is because I have some weedy overgrowth I need to mow down. Bloody mower is on the fritz again. I am going to call the repair guy tomorrow and see if he can take care of it. I need to go pick up fuel for the mowers as well.

Tomorrow I would like to spray all the dogs. The cedar-cide smells like a cedar closet while I am spraying it. Didn’t seem to have too much effect on the red ants. He said it might not.

I ordered some kennel supplies this afternoon. A drug book and some antibiotics and de-wormers. Good things to keep on hand.

Life is a journey, with varied scenery
Mary E. Robbins
Robbins Run Ranch

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video