Saturday, November 19, 2011

Human Facade

I awoke this morning to find that my human facade had slipped during my time of rest. Blue skin, pale yellow eyes, lovely fangs ... all were showing. Frankly it was a relief to not have that pasty human skin stretched across my true identity.

Alas I am still in this realm, my time in this life is not yet complete. I enjoyed a moment of freedom, chuckled at the thought of how the human population would react if they saw what was actually here. I wonder how many others are stifled behind a human mask.

I stretched allowing my wings a full extension before tucking them tightly against my back. Snapped my tail too and fro, thinking of how I would like to tear this human suit to shreds and fly away.

Blast I tore the arm skin a bit, sliding back into it. Not too bad just a bit of blood and scarring. For being as fragile as it is, this skin is actually remarkable in it's resilience. Oh bother, the face is on crooked. One eyebrow is higher, ah, no that's where I tore it before and it gathered up a bit upon healing.

I am going to have to be more careful of this human skin. It does pretty well when fully on, but tearing out of it during rest times is taking it's toll.

Fangs are tucked away, human teeth in evidence. I've been grinding those down as well. Arrgh, truth be told I would love to use my fangs at times. Hehehehe...

Now for my tail, coil it up and tuck it away, and people wonder how I came to have that rounded bum.

Human facade restored...

Time for some coffee.

*****
Author: Mary E.Robbins
Written November 19, 2011

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video