Thursday, March 06, 2014

you are alive... so live...



Good morning peeps.... had an early start to the day... actually woke up before 4 a.m. and could not go back to sleep... ah well....  had breakfast... bacon, yam, coffee, egg...

did not do so well on the nutrition front yesterday... ate some candy... had both sugar and flour in it... drove home the realization that my body really does not do well on that stuff... legs are hurting this morning and face and hands are swollen... well if I needed confirmation... that leaving that stuff out of my food choices is a good idea... there it is.

I'm sitting in the recliner... no not reclined.. Mow Mow Tat is on the back of the chair... purring... love that sound...

Watched Riddick and Pacific Rim yesterday... Pacific Rim was ok... loved Riddick... but then I've watched every Riddick movie that has been made... yes Vin Diesel is wonderful eye candy and a really good guy ... but I really like the character as well...

What can I say the character speaks to me... yes he is seriously bad-ass ... and he is such a survivor... that says something to me... he is a survivor... just because he is... no grand scheme... just alive... yes I know he is a movie character... but it says to me... live... just live... because you are alive... so live...

Mary E. Robbins
facebook
twitter

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video