Monday, August 20, 2007

Beautiful Morning... feel like crud...


It's absolutely beautiful outside this morning, 71 degrees now. They are forcasting the upper 90's for here today. So it will more than likely be over 100 degrees once again. Beautiful now though.


It's been a rough couple of days for me. A gastric attack has hung on for 2 days now. I will not miss it when it's gone.

I wasn't very active yesterday. Didn't get to sleep the night before because of the gastric attack and waking up choking. Pretty freaky when you wake up and can't breathe. That experience I can do without ever having again.

Gotta get with it. The kennels need taken care of. Water is an absolute must in this heat. Well it is a must anyway, but they drink much more, and use it up sitting and playing in it in this heat.

Couldn't stand my coffee yesterday, as a result I woke up with a migraine this morning. That nasty thing is starting to ease off. I've actually been able to drink a cup of strong coffee.

So much of getting anything done is mindset. Today mine is pretty funky. Need to change my focus so I can function effectively. Put together my priority list and just start working through it. First thing on my list for today is to shift my state of mind, so I'm going to listen to a bit of the secret to get my day started.

Life is a journey... somtimes there are rocks on the road... you decide what to do with the rocks... Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs
307.788.0202 USA Mountain Time

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video