Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sitting on my *ss at the computer when I should be hauling straw


This is one of those tongue in cheek days... so much that needs to be done that at times it seems insurmountable. Note I said “seems” insurmountable... it's not really... but if you look at the whole instead of taking one step at a time... yup... insurmountable... ugh... sooooooo lets take one step at a time... and watch how the scenery changes...
step 1... this note... my computer was in the shop all last week... talk about with drawl symptoms...lol... no computer... ok.... here goes...

Tomorrow is my 15 year wedding anniversary. we've made it 15 years... to me that's an accomplishment.

I have a goal to be met by my 16th anniversary. Get in shape! That's my main goal. Get in shape physically... emotionally... mentally... financially... The past 3 years of illness has wreaked havoc in all 4 areas.

Physically: not being able to work out has turned me into a jabba the hut look-a-like... before the remake. Or rather...I've allowed not being able to work out to turn me into a jabba the hut look-a-like. No excuses... no blaming whomever or whatever... just deal with it and go on from here. So...here's the committment... I'm going to complete one of the races Welcomes You To The always Held The Sunday Of Memorial Day Weekend. Benefitting the Cheyenne Boys and Girls Club. The Cheyenne Track Club/Road Runners Club of America puts them on... they are as follows:
Vedauwoo 5k Walk/Run
Medicine Bow Half Marathon (13.1 miles)
WYOMING MARATHON (26.2 miles) ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOUBLE MARATHON (52.4 miles)

I don't know which one I'm going to do yet... I'll be walking not running... I have 130 pounds to lose and running would destroy my knees... so it's walking. Here is the Link to the Official Wyoming Marathon Website. If any of you would like to join me on race day... or in training. Training updates will be posted on my Life is a Journey Blog.

Be consistent taking my vitamins and minerals. My body is going to need them to grow strong and lean.

Emotionally: Hmmmm…Make a point of living with an attitude of gratitude. Be thankful for the wonderful life I have the opportunity to live.
The Secret is a good place to nurture this attitude

Mentally: Focus my mind in the direction I choose to go… rather than where I am afraid I’ll end up. Take 20 minutes a day for focus and reading. Mentors on a Mission has some excellent insights along these lines, so does The Secret, and Success University.

Financially: This has several areas … all of which are in the work at home arena. Be consistent working with Robbins Run Ranch Pomeranian Kennels. Photography, grooming, kennel care, construction, website updates, marketing. Working towards establishing the boarding end of the business.

Continue to work from home with
Affiliate Marketing.


Reduce debt load, Financial Freedom Society has some wonderful tools in this area. I should say reduce debt load, live financially free. It doesn’t matter how much money you make if you do not know how to live financially free. If you are spending more than you are taking in… you can be making a million a year and still be debt poor. Learn how to handle your funds.

Ok so… how am I going to meet my goals. By helping other people meet their l goals. Most people who start a home business don’t make it. Most people who start an internet business do not make it.

No I’m not being negative, simply stating a fact. By helping other people meet their goals… I meet my goals. If you are willing to learn, and to work I’m happy to work with you. I will not do it for you; I’m not your Mama nor your Auntie Sue. I am a self employed individual, an affiliate marketer, mentor and trainer. This is what I do. I work with a variety of programs some of which are Predator Marketing System, Veretekk, Financial Freedom Society, New Vision, Healthy Pet Net Life Abundance Dog Food, as well as several others.

Predator Marketing System is my featured business. There is excellent training there and good value for your dollar. I use Veretekk for lead generation and newsletters. There is none better on the web. I know … I’ve done the research. Veretekk is the best out there. I also use traffic exchanges to generate traffic. Traffic Swarm and Instant Buzz are 2 of my favorites.

Check them out… Skype me
or give me a call and we’ll see what we can do for you… I don’t bite… well maybe sometimes…lol…

Life is a journey... Enjoy The Trip... Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs
307-788-0202
Mountain Standard Time
skype: robbinsrun

The Business End
a Nifty Linking Tool...
The Predator Marketing System



TrafficSwarm

Click here to get Free Targeted Website Traffic



Quality Products. Healthy Living

Forte

What Is The Secret

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video