Wednesday, October 11, 2006


Welcome to the 2006 edition of getting to know your friends.
1. What time did you get up this morning. 4:30
2. Diamonds or pearls?not really sure… like both… but diamonds would probably take that honor
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? gladiator

4. What is your favorite TV show? Cbs Sunday morning…



5. What did you have for breakfast? A slice of heavy whole/cracked wheat bread with butter and honey…
6. What is your middle name? Etta

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Don’t kow if you’d call it cusine or not…but onion blossom
8. What foods do you dislike? Red beer… tastes like a rotton tomato to me
9. Favorite Chip? Kettle fried potato chips
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Black eye’d peas elephunk
11. What kind of car do you drive? Silver stick pt cruiser

12. What is your favorite sandwich? ruben

13. What characteristics do you despise? Sloth… yes people that have no intention of following through
14. What are your favorite clothes? Something that moves with me
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on Vacation? Australia or Alaska…wouldn’t turn a bicycle tour through europe
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Is there one called comfortable

17. Where would you want to retire? Cruise ship part of the year… vegas a couple weeks or more… ranch (with full staff thank you)
18. Favorite time of day? Break of dawn
19. Where were you born?sidney nebraska

20. What is your favorite sport to watch? Extreme : skate boarding, surfing, snowboard, ski

21. Who do you think will not send this back? Linda O
22. Person you expect to send it back first?Colleen or Mary

23. Pepsi or Coke?COKE
24. Beavers or ducks? ducks
25. Are you a morning person or a night owl?depends on when I slept last…lol…
26. Pedicure or manicure? manicure

27. Any exciting news you'd like to share with Everyone? I’m learning html…exciting to me…lol…

28. What did you want to be when you were little? Lawyer… rancher… teacher… mom…

29. What is your best childhood memory?? Mom took me down the hill to grandma’s because there was this phenomenal thunder storm… at night… lightening wind… tornadoes… the whole package… sitting in the door way playing with grand daddy long legs… getting the ingredients for grandma to make sour cream sugar cookies… our house was at the top of a little hill …her’s was semi berm at the base of the hill… I remember mom hanging on to me… and the wind blew me off to the side… a little red headed kite… off the ground… that was me… I felt safe …mom was strong… grandma could conquer the world… I was a happy little girl fascinated by the grandeur of the storm…


30. Piiercing? Yes
31. Ever been to Africa? no

32. Ever been toilet papering? no
33. Been in a car accident? Yes…several

34. Favorite day of the week? wednesday

35. Favorite restaurant? Depends on where I am… I love a good cup of strong black coffee… and good service
36. Favorite flower? Bearded iris
37. Favorite ice cream? Dark chocolate chunk fudge

38. Favorite fast food restaurant? Don’t have one
39. From whom did you get your last e-mail? tyra
40. What was the last movie that you rented? Last movie I saw was for love of the game… david was home and loves that show
41. Which store would you choose to max out your Credit card? Dell

42. Bedtime? When I can’t stay awake any more…
43. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? everyone

44. Last person you went to dinner with? husband
45. What are you listening to right now? ..dance like this... dirty dancing havana nights ... the soundtrack is playing in music match

46. What is your favorite color? Deep dark purple or blue almost to black

47. How many tattoos do you have? 0
48. How many are you sending this Email to? 20 or 30 then blog
49. What time did you finish this e-mail? 6:29 am
50. Favorite magazine? Red herring
51. What book are you reading? Jim rhon 12 pillers, couple of dog training books I’m considering recommending on my arfing news site… and kennel site… e books on various internet marketing …. Web development topics… reviewing them to see if I want to recommend them… I love a good sci fi… or a book with some twists to it… see if I can solve the riddle… get bored if I break their story line to early… I like a mind that can challenge mine…

Okay, you made it through, so send this quiz to your friends and take a minute to reconnect.

No comments:

'Daily Affirmation' Video